Saturday, September 27, 2014

Fun at Trick Eye Museum

Thanks The Influencer Network for the kind invitation to this bloggers' event at Trick Eye Museum Singapore. Brought along my cousin and we had plenty of fun. 

When I grow up, I wanna be a Ballerina! Thanks @lorealprofsg for the fantastic L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Sealing Repair Lipidium which helps to repair my naturally curly and frizzy hair n makes my hair more shiny and silky 👍

Ma, see. I really can scale wall!

Since Leechie lives in a small globe, now u can bring Leechie home n place on your table. Lol

Told ya that I'm a witch. Now what's missing is my witch hat

Watch out! Where r we going??


Ahem. Introducing to you my new Korean bf. lol

Riding a bicycle on cloud nine, n check out my beautiful wings!!

Look, Ma! I really can fly!!

Help!! Someone pls save me!!

At the circus

Hold on tightly! Where r we going??

Woohoo...we r riding on the Merlion

Aiya...I can't reach your hand...

Gosh...since when did u grow so tall?? O.o

Sitting pretty at the end of the day

We love Trick Eye Museum!

No comments: